Saturday, September 28, 2013

Tea




I love tea. With the mornings being cooler I get to enjoy hot tea again. My oldest daughter enjoys it too. While she likes all sorts of flavored tea, I'm a black tea sort of girl. Nothing fancy, just a good hot cup with milk and sugar.

I made up this cute teacup that I saw on Pinterest. There were no instructions (don't you hate that!) so I played around with it and came up with this. Over at Dynamic Duos, they are having a challenge with pink so I decided to go with those colors for the teacup.
cs: blushing bride, primrose petals, ink: SU primrose petals, stamp: IO

I'll post the instuctions later, once I get them figured out a little more. I'm still working on the bottom and how to hold it together better. I think it would be cute filled with candy or tea or hot chocolate... the possibilities are endless!  

I also decided to make up some tea bag holders. I think they will make nice gifts. Here is one of them.


      

There were a couple other challenges that I made a card for this week. One was over at Mojo Monday and the other was at CASology. The cue card for CASology was autumn and this is the sketch from Mojo Monday:


           

Here is my card for those two.

Photos by Bekah Joan

Sorry for such a long post! Hope you enjoyed a nice cup of tea while looking at it! 

Brenda



4 comments:

  1. Love the use of that rich red as backdrop for your gorgeous, vibrant colours! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tea-cup is SO pretty!! Amazing work! Love all your projects.
    Thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet and lovely projects. Love those autumn papers and images in your Mojo card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three beautiful cards Brenda. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete