Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Halloween

I've been busy making items for a craft fair when I came across Curtain Call's challenge to make something spooky! Well, that fit right in with what I'm making, so I decided to post the "spooky" projects I've been working on.

After I made the tea cup the other day, I started thinking that they would be cute for Halloween with some candy in them.  I really like the way they turned out.
cs: black, cajun craze
dp: canvas home basics
stamps: SU  Googly Ghouls, Stampabilities,
Recollection
Candy: Hershey's ;)            
I also used the SU matchbox die to make up these two.


Cs: vanilla
DP: Canvas Home Basics
Stamps: SU Googly Ghouls, Recollection
Recollections Washi tape
Sb die

I absolutely love the little mummy! He is so cute!


Photos by Bekah Joan

I'm going to make a few more designs (I hope!), but I thought I would post these two for now. And I'll try not to eat all the candy!

Thanks for stopping by.

Brenda

5 comments:

  1. I especially like the matchboxes. I'm coming trick-or-treating to your house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super FUN Halloween projects...well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Halloween projects. Thank you so much for joining us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what fun Halloween projects! thanks for playing along at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your projects are fabulous!! Love that cute mummy :) Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete