Friday, December 27, 2013

Hearts, a sketch, and some washi tape

I have really enjoyed just relaxing the last couple days. I haven't even left my home since Christmas Eve! It is so nice to not have to drive anyone anywhere. I know it is short lived, but for now I am relishing the relaxation!

I've been up in my craft room trying to organize (just a little) and couldn't keep myself from playing.  CAS(E) this Sketch had a fun sketch so I decided to play along.


I actually made two cards for it. They both use the SU set Love You to the Moon and some washi tape that I picked up at Michael's after Valentine's Day last year. 





This last card uses the same stamp set, more washi tape from Michael's (yes, I bought it at the same time!), and a sketch from Mojo Monday. I'm really having a hard time getting the pictures to turn out. I'll have to start looking for better backgrounds.


Hope you have a great weekend, and thanks for taking a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment