Sunday, January 5, 2014

Snow

Another quick post for a card I made for Flourishes. They had a challenge to make a shaker card, which is something I have never done. I thought it would be harder than it is! I had so much fun making it! I can see more of these in my future!


I am also entering it in challenges over at Simon Says and Nutcrafters. Simon Says' theme is something new and since this is a new technique and a new stamp for me, I thought I would enter it. Nutcrafters is snow, which is something I think we are going to be getting soon!

6 comments:

  1. Darling shaker card...so CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A most excellent shaker card! No one would know it was your first had you not told us....you aced it! So glad you could play along with us this week at Flourishes for our Timeless Tuesday Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You would never know it was your first attempt at this technique. It turned out beautifully! Thanks for joining us at theTimeless Tuesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fabulous shaker card, sweet image.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

    luv

    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're going to get addicted :) Speaking from my own experience, anyhow - wait until you see the face of someone you give these to! I love the image you used - so perfect for the 'snow' inside! So glad you could come play with the shaker card challenge at Flourishes :)

    ReplyDelete