Sunday, January 19, 2014

Pockets

It's been a busy week and I haven't had much time to make cards. With all the activities back in full swing, I can't hide up in my craft room too much. I did have time to make a card for the challenge over at Colour Me...! They are using the colours pink pirouette, so saffron and smokey slate.


My camera battery is dead, so I had my daughter take the picture. We had to use a flash so it looks a little washed out. The pocket die and stamp is from MFT, the flower and sentiment are SU. I didn't have any pink pirouette paper, so I just dragged the stamp pad over white to get a demin effect. I love the way it looks though it doesn't show up well.

I'm off to find my camera charger. Thanks for coming by!

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love that pocket die - great idea running the ink pad over the paper to give it the denim look! Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Me...! this week!

    ReplyDelete