Sunday, February 9, 2014

Anything but a valentine...

My hubby and youngest daughter are out sledding with friends. I'm a wimp. I like being inside where it is warm. When they come home, they will probably have a nice hot cup of cocoa, which is the theme over at Curtain Call. When I saw their challenge, I knew I had to use this House Mouse stamp.


I"m also entering it in Crafting When We Can whose challenge is food. Those are marshmallows in the corner, and in my book, anything chocolate is food!

This next card is for Art Impressions challenge to "pop it up".


They want you to pop the image off the page with pop dots. It's hard to tell from the picture that I did pop her off the page. 

I really enjoyed these challenges because I wasn't using red, pink, or hearts! It was nice to do something other than valentines. 

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. adorable! thanks for playing along at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Mouse House image is just too cute!! Love it :) Fabulously coloured. Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore this HM image! So sweet! Thank you for joining us at Crafting When We Can this week!

    Amy~DT

    ReplyDelete