Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Birthday Memories Suite

I was so excited when this set came in the mail!



At Onstage, they did such great things with it! The images are so cute, bright, and fun. I couldn't wait to play with it! So when it came, I looked at it and was so intimidated! I set it aside for 4 weeks before I could get the courage up to use it!

Well, last night I finally broke down and forced myself to create! I'm so glad I did! Here are some of the cards I made.

This first one uses the DSP paper. The only stamping is the banner. That was a little strange for me but the images are so cute that it makes a darling card. I popped up the banner and used one of the honeycomb balloons on it.


The next one uses the DSP images too.


Isn't she the sweetest! I used the ovals dies to cut out the cupcake frame and then her from the middle of it. I wish they had this stamp in the set. However, they do have one that uses the same die cut as she does.


So, as you can see, I think this is another winner set! Here are a couple more I made and I haven't even used the fox or cake stamp yet!


Aren't those gimmer dots amazing!



These products will be available in a few days (June 1) so if you are interested in any of them, let me know. Thanks for stopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment