Friday, June 2, 2017

Weathered Boots

Did you ever have that stamp set that you buy because you love it, and yet it sits in your craft room unopened? Sheepishly, I confess I have a bunch of those. So when I got the new paper Wood Textures, I thought it was time to pull one of them out! I just love the boots in this set. I don't know if it is because they remind me of my daughters boots from when she worked with the horses at a local camp or I just love the look of weathered boots. But when I saw the paper, I thought of this stamp.

I used the dry brush water color technique to color them. I really like how it turned out.



I used a different color of the same paper for the chair in this card. I love the distressed look it gives it. This also uses another new paper stack called Color Theory. I just love all the new paper that has come out! Of course, I admit, I am a paper hoarder!


Thanks for stopping by to look! And may all your tomorrows be as happy as today. Have a great weekend.






Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment