Friday, August 4, 2017

Christmas!

It is raining here. Thunderstorms, actually. I love them, as long as I know I'm safe!


It has been hot and muggy and the rain is cooling things down. I like it cooler so this is fine with me. Reminds me of fall. And after fall comes...Christmas! So of course I had to make some Christmas cards. Do you follow my reasoning there? I'm using the Carols of Christmas set again while I patiently (maybe impatiently!) wait for my order from the new SU! holiday catalog.


The first one is very traditional, but I like that. I used the embossing paste on the trees to give the look of snow. And the paper from the Eastern Palace suite looks so nice. Love that little deer!




Metallics are all the rage this year so I made up a card using gold, silver, and copper! I really like the combo of all of them together.


Then I tried one with vellum. 


Really fun set! I'm sure I will be playing with it more. I'm going out to my porch to enjoy the thunderstorm. Enjoy the weather, wherever you are!

Thanks for stopping!






Product List
 Carols Of Christmas Clear-Mount Bundle
$45.00
 Carols Of Christmas Wood-Mount Bundle
$52.00
Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper
$13.00
Vellum 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
$8.00
Gold Foil Sheets
$4.00
Copper Stampin' Emboss Powder
$5.00
Silver Stampin' Emboss Powder
$5.00
White Stampin' Emboss Powder
$5.00
Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
$9.00
Basic Black 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
$8.00
Garden Green 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
$8.00
Tranquil Tide 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$8.00

No comments:

Post a Comment